Tuesday, May 24, 2011

International Me

I pester my friends to read my blog. No doubt some roll their eyes, some don't have time, some are not interested, but some do read it and tell me what they think about it. That may be the best gift you can give a writer. (See earlier post, "Who Needs an Audience?") Meanwhile, blogpost keeps track of where my readers come from. Overwhelmingly, they are in the US, but a few have turned up in Germany, the United Kingdom, Denmark, and even one in Saudi Arabia. Blogpost doesn't tell me who they are, though, and that's what I would really like to know. Hello, out there. How did you find your way to my little blog? Did you search on a topic? Link from another site? Are you friends of friends of friends? Are you expatriates? Are you citizens of other countries who want to practice reading English? Are there seven in Germany, or one person who has arrived seven times? I sure would like to know. If you've read this far, thank you! If you leave a comment, I will be even happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment